Monday, June 23, 2008

Zoho Post


I have actually used something like this before in google docs. As a writer, I find google docs incredibly helpful to get criticisms from other writers and to offer my own critiques because of the function that allows you to have multiple drafts as well as the online component of it. I like that I can take my writing wherever I go and that other writers can offer changes or suggestions, whether I choose to use them or not is, of course, another story wink.

I was surprised that, as we already have google accounts, why we didn't just use google docs. (Although, I will admit to having problems with google docs, such as formatting changes when I actually try to save it on my hard drive.) However, after, messing around on the Zoho site for a bit. I can see that Zoho has a lot to offer besides word processing, and it might be worthwhile to look into some of those applications as well... now that I have the account. Zoho Notebook and Projects might be interesting applications. I will definitely have to look into them. I will let you know what I think of them when I have time.


Technorati Tags     ,,,

No comments: