Monday, June 23, 2008

Oops!

Oh my goodness! I haven't posted about Teen programs since May! (Bad, Bad Mimi). We have had a host of the normal programs that all turned out well, but with summer we've stepped things up a notch. We had a HSM2 program. We showed HSM2, and teens were prompted to wave props in the air/shout things kind of like a Rocky Horror picture show showing but much more G-rated. It was a blast. I started crying at a particular part in the movie, and the teens thought that was pretty funny. I also showed them how to do the dance for All for One. It was a great program, but I liked it better when we did it with the first movie. The first movie was just more fun.

We also did a trivia game based on the Worst Case Scenario books. The teens loved this. It was so cool to see them all working together, and also accepting new people into their group.

Finally, we've had the BOB orientation and practices. They have been going really well, except for a few hang ups. For example, at the first practice, the kids hadn't read as much as I thought they had. I'm really excited for this though.

We're gearing up for programs in July now including a cosplay workshop!

No comments: