Thursday, May 29, 2008

PSA: Beware of Pirates


As you can see, I've been having fun with image generators. A little too much fun. ^_~. I found this doing a search for a read poster generator. It's technically a motivational poster generator, but it works. I had a lot of fun messing with it.

Also, in the spirit of reading (because you don't want pirates to get you), I also looked at LibraryThing. I was on LibraryThing for all of a month before I found Goodreads, which I like much better. Check out what I'm reading:




Widget_logo

1 comment:

J. Yocum said...

Awesome poster! I prefer goodreads, too, but I like to keep my LibraryThing account for the books that I own, while goodreads is for anything I read. I suppose I could tag my books on goodread as ones that I own but I seem to have difficulty consolidating all my separate accounts.