Monday, July 14, 2008

Podcasts

The website that I found most useful was the Library of Congress's directory of Podcasts from the National Book fests. On there were interviews and speeches given by several of my favorite authors: Holly Black, Tony DiTerlizzi, MT Anderson, and Neil Gaiman.

I listened to MT Anderson speak at the 2007 National Book Festival. He read from his book G is for One Gzonk illustrated by Tony DiTerlizzi. The book was hysterical and very off beat and Seussical and I loved it!



I immediately checked to see if we had it in the system. We don't, which begged the question why not? I checked Amazon.com. It was well reviewed by School Library Journal and came out in 2006. So, I have now forwarded the information on to people who can find out why and hopefully get this funny book into the system.

No comments: